TURQUOISE / TRUTH & BALANCE Pendant Necklace
Availability: 18k Solid Gold in Yellow or Rose. The Stones are chosen specifically for its recognized energy and conductive powers. They are all raw and not treated; just cut to size.
Special patented design that can be worn in two different ways for everyone. This pendant is specifically designed for women and men to wear, collect, and gift as a keepsake. It can be worn around the neck or wrist, vertically or horizontally.
or 4 installments of $187.50 by More info
- Any stone from the 11 to choose from
- Letter – Any letter you want
- WITHOUT CHAIN
- 18K solid gold 1.3g in weight
- CHAINS ARE ADD ONS
- 14k, 16″, weight 1.3g Chain, Yellow/Rose Gold
- 14k, 18″, weight 1.4g Chain, Yellow/Rose Gold
- 14k, 20″, weight 1.5g Chain, Yellow/Rose Gold
- 14k Yellow/Rose Gold Link Chain Bracelet standard size 6.5″, weight 0.75g
- Available as anklet
- Genuine Leather in different colors, 1mm round, bracelet length 8.5″. Necklace length 34″
- Waxed Cords in multiple colors, 1mm round, 8.5″
No two of the same stone will look the same in color intensity.
Available on Special Request: Diamond Cut, 14k, Yellow gold chain 6″-24″. Can be made to custom fit. Price available based on details.
Also available on Special Request: Add a 14k Spring Clasp for an additional $40 to Leather or Cord Price. Otherwise all Leathers and Cords are made to tie.
A stone that inspires one to act out of truth and compassion. Helping you reach your wholeness and deepest wisdom, it is said to balance peace. This stone played a symbolic role in several countries and continents from the ancient times. Considered “to bring cheerfulness of the soul”, turquoise will absorb harm from the person who wears it. A stone also referred to as “fallen sky stone”, it is said to allow children to relax and let go, having the ability to ask for help when needed. Turquoise has many descriptions about its mystical energies from all the different cultures and nationalities. These are just a few that we compiled that all have in common.